Saturday, February 14, 2009

Webserials.com and Good Old Games

Hi again,

Two quick notes.

First, Webserials have started a new project, The Black Dawn. It's pretty good, I don't care much for their early work but this seems promising. Here is episode one:



For more got to webserials.com


Secondly, Good Old Games.



That banner pretty much sums it up :) All the pc classics at a neat price (4.99 or 9.99 USD) and even better, they fix them so that they work or at the very least work better in XP and Vista.

I've bought all the Fallout games plus some others, head over and see if you like what they offer.

Best Regards

- Espen

1 comment:

  1. I've rediscovered many great old games on this site and I love some of the extras they give out with them. It felt good starting up Icewind Dale and Sid Meyer's Alpha Centauri without any worries of having to futz with things or deal with dos and windows emulators to get things working.

    Any time my friends and I get into a discussion about an old game and they mention they'd like to play it, I always point them over to GOG and smile when they squeal at all the good stuff they've found.

    I really should get back to all things Ultima. I've been meaning to replay/finish the series. *blissful sigh*

    ReplyDelete